Enquire’s grantcycle management features empower clients to administer the entire grant lifecycle via a single integrated solution.
Enquire’s Variation and Reporting options through the client portal eliminates offline processes or duplicating data to improve how you manage project variations and progress reports.
- Allow grant applicants to submit variation requests on a funded project.
- Once a variation has been submitted management portal users can assess and comment on the variation, after which they can send notification to the client advising if the variation has been approved or not.
- Changes will then be updated against the project once approved. Any unapproved or denied variations will stay as a variation record against the grant.
- PDF of a variation can be generated by management portal users and is stored against the project.
- Management portal users can schedule and request periodic or ad-hoc online reports for grant applicants to fill in via the client portal.
- Management portal users can update reporting due date for scheduled reports as required.
- Client portal user can upload supporting documentation to the report.
- Management Portal users can approve or reject the submitted report, report then send back to client portal user to amend.
Enquire provides full traceability and control across each step in the grantcycle process, whether it’s managing changes to project scope and funding, or reviewing periodic progress reports.
If you have questions about this or any of our Enquire functionality – please get in touch with our Tactiv Support Team.