Tactiv works with clients across a wide range of demanding sectors. With legal requirements, compliance issues and high security demands we offer a variety of speciality premium services to deliver the Enquire experience while ensuring you meet your needs.
With this flexibility, Tactiv can ensure clients receive the support, account management and hosting options they need.
Dedicated Senior Account Manager
A Tactiv Senior Account Manager is an Enquire specialist and single point of contact to manage the solution implementation, planning, growth and ongoing support requirements.
- Single point of contact to address business and technical requirements
- Advocate for feature requests, enhancements and bug fixes into product release cycle
- Co-ordination of support resources to address escalation requests, issues and concerns
- Consulting and configuration support and recommendations for best practice current and future use of Enquire
- Train the trainer functions
- 30 days allocated direct assistance per annum including 5 days onsite (excluding travel costs)
Additional Technical Services
APIs, Data Migrations, Integrations and Technical Support
Interface or integrate with other 3rd party systems, create custom features and capabilities, configure templates, workflows and reports and undertake data migrations.
The Tactiv team can investigate, analyse, develop and support diverse special requirements with a project team including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Senior Technical Engineers, Developer and Testers.
Additional Hosted Environments
Additional environments are available for supporting APIs, web services, special disaster recovery requirements and off-site private back-ups as required.
Private Cloud/Hybrid Cloud
Enquire can be installed, managed and fully supported in a managed private or hybrid cloud configuration to cater for organisations that have specialised security and data location management requirements.