Closed grant rounds can be configured to allow late submission of grant applications to a designated contact list. This enables grant applicants to submit their application within a specified date. This is a two-part process.
Part-one: Create a contact list of approved grant applicants eligible for late submission.
01. Go to Contact Lists and select: Create a new contacts list.
02. Create a new contact list with type set as Late Submission
Part-two: Configure the grant round for late submissions
01. Go to the closed grant round and select Edit on the Overview tab.
02. Select Yes for Late Submission and enter closing date and time. Then select the late submission contact list.
03. The grant round will now be open for late grant application submissions by the approved applicants.
Enquire provides an easy solution to reopening closed grant rounds to approved applicants without having to reconfigure or create online and offline business processes.