Accreditations and Panels
Tactiv is active in ensuring Enquire is reviewed and included in a wide variety of government panels and accreditation programs.
Our participation is aimed to build confidence in Tactiv as a preferred solution partner, ensure alignment to standards and requirements and reduce the time and cost to engagement.
In this way, we reduce the risk in your digital transformation by working with peak associations, industry partners and other groups to advance practical and innovative solutions.
Tactiv operates in compliance with ISO27001:2015 Information Security Management standard.
Tactiv is currently represented on the following approved service provider panels in Australia:
- DHS ICT Contractor Services Panel Australian Government
- Australian Government Digital Marketplace
- ATO Software Developers Project Register
- GITC Queensland Government
- ICT Panel Queensland Government
- CCiQ QAssure Queensland Government
- ICT Services Panel New South Wales Government
- eServices Panel Victoria
- eProjects Panel South Australia
Internationally, Tactiv is currently represented on the following approved service panels:
- United Kingdom Government Digital Marketplace G-Cloud 9 and G-Cloud 10 – service description
Tactiv has also been assessed against The Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CSA CCM). The CCM is specifically designed to provide fundamental security principles to cloud vendors.